Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

show part limits x y and z

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Kgokhankaya
339 Views, 6 Replies

show part limits x y and z

hi
i was attach parcaboyutu.exe program that show limits X Y and Z inventor parts(ipt)
i hope for you usefull
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Kgokhankaya
in reply to: Kgokhankaya

exam
Message 3 of 7
kj
Participant

Is there a way to display x, y and maybe Z coordinates in the IDW?
This would be very handy for our machinist when they need to input
the programing data at the cnc controls.

Thanks
Ken
Message 4 of 7
scottmoyse

Ken: Search on this forum for how to do custom iproperties. then they will be available in the parts list. Looks like this program puts the values into the iproperties anyway,but its not in english so its very hard to understand.

altargokhan: Any chance of creating an english language version please? Also have you looked into parts that aren't parallel with the origin UCS. For example, if a cube is modelled on a plane 45 degrees to the xy origin plane, then your program returns the incorrect values. We have had trouble with this in the past, with regards to automating the xyz dimension process. just thought i would ask to see if you have any ideas on how to deal with that?

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 5 of 7
Kgokhankaya

hi Scott and Ken
i am attach this programe english version
that is true a cube is modelled on a plane 45 degrees to the xy origin plane, then your program returns the incorrect values i will try to write new programe give correct value

Gokhan Kaya
Machine Engineer
Message 6 of 7
scottmoyse

cool thankyou i will be very keen to see the results.

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 7 of 7
Kgokhankaya

Hi

i attached new exe file

this file calculate parts limits in iam file and write iproperties custom tabs automatic

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report