Inventor General

Reply
*Vincas
Message 1 of 5 (15 Views)

ref_value

15 Views, 4 Replies
12-04-2002 09:16 PM
Hi
I want to ask simple question: what means ref_value in coil height? how to
determine it feature?
regard
*Boswell, Mark
Message 2 of 5 (15 Views)

Re: ref_value

12-04-2002 09:26 PM in reply to: *Vincas
Huh?

--
================================
Mark Boswell
AEC Enterprises

Computer Specs:
Dell 530 Dual Xenon 1.8 1GB RDRAM
Quadro 4 900 XGL
================================
"Vincas" wrote in message
news:6D41735C2CDA7E4DCF0CD1850F7AF174@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Hi
> I want to ask simple question: what means ref_value in coil height? how to
> determine it feature?
> regard
>
>
*Vincas
Message 3 of 5 (15 Views)

Re:

12-04-2002 09:28 PM in reply to: *Vincas
I want to make spring adaptive, and this feature is very important.

"Mark Boswell" wrote in message
news:1BD490866CEAD8C90F9813CBA64F0CD7@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Huh?
>
> --
> ================================
> Mark Boswell
> AEC Enterprises
>
> Computer Specs:
> Dell 530 Dual Xenon 1.8 1GB RDRAM
> Quadro 4 900 XGL
> ================================
> "Vincas" wrote in message
> news:6D41735C2CDA7E4DCF0CD1850F7AF174@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > Hi
> > I want to ask simple question: what means ref_value in coil height? how
to
> > determine it feature?
> > regard
> >
> >
>
>
*Dotson, Sean
Message 4 of 5 (15 Views)

Re:

12-04-2002 10:54 PM in reply to: *Vincas
Did you download Drew's example...

http://www.mymcad.com/adaptive%20spring.zip

--
Sean Dotson, PE
http://www.sdotson.com
Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions
http://www.sdotson.com/faq.html
-----------------------------------------
"Vincas" wrote in message
news:50A7DEFA20620AF99B0C608E675249CC@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> I want to make spring adaptive, and this feature is very important.
>
> "Mark Boswell" wrote in message
> news:1BD490866CEAD8C90F9813CBA64F0CD7@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > Huh?
> >
> > --
> > ================================
> > Mark Boswell
> > AEC Enterprises
> >
> > Computer Specs:
> > Dell 530 Dual Xenon 1.8 1GB RDRAM
> > Quadro 4 900 XGL
> > ================================
> > "Vincas" wrote in message
> > news:6D41735C2CDA7E4DCF0CD1850F7AF174@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > > Hi
> > > I want to ask simple question: what means ref_value in coil height?
how
> to
> > > determine it feature?
> > > regard
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>
*Vincas
Message 5 of 5 (15 Views)

Re:

12-04-2002 11:03 PM in reply to: *Vincas
yes, I did. And I am trying to repeat it. But I stuck with one problem: how
to make that additional plane with red countur line? and I think this couses
the ref_value problem. so, would You please to show me the wright way.
thanks, regard

"Sean Dotson" wrote in message
news:C53FD57C5389E125CE5202FEE71EFF97@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Did you download Drew's example...
>
> http://www.mymcad.com/adaptive%20spring.zip
>
> --
> Sean Dotson, PE
> http://www.sdotson.com
> Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions
> http://www.sdotson.com/faq.html
> -----------------------------------------
> "Vincas" wrote in message
> news:50A7DEFA20620AF99B0C608E675249CC@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > I want to make spring adaptive, and this feature is very important.
> >
> > "Mark Boswell" wrote in message
> > news:1BD490866CEAD8C90F9813CBA64F0CD7@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > > Huh?
> > >
> > > --
> > > ================================
> > > Mark Boswell
> > > AEC Enterprises
> > >
> > > Computer Specs:
> > > Dell 530 Dual Xenon 1.8 1GB RDRAM
> > > Quadro 4 900 XGL
> > > ================================
> > > "Vincas" wrote in message
> > > news:6D41735C2CDA7E4DCF0CD1850F7AF174@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > > > Hi
> > > > I want to ask simple question: what means ref_value in coil height?
> how
> > to
> > > > determine it feature?
> > > > regard
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community


Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube