Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Start Simulation" button not working - Inventor 2012

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
268 Views, 1 Reply

"Start Simulation" button not working - Inventor 2012

Hello,

When I select "Start Simulation" from the Add-Ins tab, nothing happens.  The hourglass comes up for a split second, but nothing launches.  We have Simulation 2012 Mechanical installed on the machines.  I have tried with both parts & assemblies.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  Obviously we can launch both applications separately but it's nice to go back and forth using the quick launch.

The machines are both Windows 7 Pro (latest service packs) as well as Inventor & Simulation 2012 (Product Design Suite Premium to be exact.)  Inventor has the latest service pack SP1 installed.  This did work in previous versions of Inventor.

Thanks for your help in advance! 

Seth

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
henderh
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Sholmes,

I cannot reproduce it with the 2012 versions of both products up-to-date with SP1.

I assume you've checked that the dialog is not hidden behind the Inventor window.

Since this is an add-in that comes from Mechanical Simulation, you will probably get a better response reporting the issue in that forum: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Simulation/bd-p/396

Best regards, -Hugh

Hugh Henderson
QA Engineer (Fusion Simulation)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report