We just discover a big bug with SP1.1. We just discover a big bug with SP1.1. We are testing the inventor deployement and we have recently included the SP1.1 in our inventor installation deployement. We use UNC path for design data, templates and material library and we have discovered that Inventor was very very slow to create new part or to acces to the material library with often a "not responding" inventor status (sometimes more than 10 minutes to get back control on inventor).
After a lot of tests on the shares, Lan, antivirus and others things we have discovered that the problem was SP1.1. We have uninstalled it and all work correctly.