Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pattern command not responding

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
sheriff12
280 Views, 4 Replies

pattern command not responding

I have looked at all the discussions relevant to this problem and can't find an answer. I am doing the TOOLING TUTORIALS for Inventor 2014. My O/S is Windows 7, and my Graphics card is a Gforce GTX 570, so I know my equipment is up to doing these tutorials. But, every time I click OK to start the pattern in the section "Patterning Mold Assembly Components", I get a message saying "Pattern (not responding)". I have tried and retried at least a dozen times to be sure I followed all instructions to the letter. Can someone tell me why this keeps happening?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
JDMather
in reply to: sheriff12

@sheriff12 wrote:
... followed all instructions to the letter.

exact url?

Have you installed SP1?

Is this different problem than you were experiencing earlier?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 5
sheriff12

This is an ongoing problem. Can you tell me where to download SP1? I'll try that to see if it helps. Thanks!

Message 4 of 5
JDMather

Sure, let me look it up for you (I'll be back in a moment after doing a Google Search).

I'm back.

Here it is

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=autodesk+inventor+2014+service+pack+1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 5 of 5
JDMather

@sheriff12 wrote:

This is an ongoing problem.

If it is on ongoing problem - you should continue the previous thread adding relevant information.

It is difficult to determine what has already been suggested when we have to search back through previous threads for information.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report