Inventor General

Active Contributor
kdlklm
Message 1 of 3 (306 Views)
Accepted Solution

pack and go problem

306 Views, 2 Replies
07-22-2011 12:46 PM

after doing a pack and go, to transfer my project from my old machine to my new machine. it continuously gives me this error message when I open up the file. I have attached a screenshot.

Valued Mentor
yannick3
Message 2 of 3 (287 Views)

Re : pack and go problem

07-22-2011 03:49 PM in reply to: kdlklm

Hi

I think your Content Center is not properly maped

try this

1-pack and go option  :skip library, checked .click ok let the process run and close

2-in your old machine go inventor application option, Content Center tab, find the location of the library

3-copy the folder and transfert it to the new machine in the folder indicated in application option

other workflow

you can grab the same folder and paste it in library folder who is set  up in the project option

good luck

Yannick Verreault
INV PRO 2015
MS Office 2007
Win 7 pro, core i7 950, asus P6T WS
nvidia Gforce GTX 295
WD caviar black 500Go
WD caviar black 1To

josemireigada
Message 3 of 3 (113 Views)

Re: pack and go problem

10-09-2012 03:03 AM in reply to: kdlklm

Hello!

Another problem with the Pack&Go

When I Pack and Go some models with parts developed with Frame Generator and I want to make changes with Edit in Frame Generator I cannot find the shapes in the Content Center.

Thanks in advance.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube