Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maybe an easy one for you pro's out there

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
rnewcomb
332 Views, 5 Replies

maybe an easy one for you pro's out there

I am trying to place a parts list on a drawing but it is too large for one sheet, so I know I can drag it to the second sheet but then it needs split into three parts to fit and then only two will fit on the second sheet so I want to take the third part to sheet three. How Can I do this?? IT won't let me drag the third part to sheet three, it keeps it as one parts list and won't let it be split up on different sheets.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jletcher
in reply to: rnewcomb

Opps

Message 3 of 6
jletcher
in reply to: jletcher

My bad..

Did not read full post..

You on 2014?

Message 4 of 6
Cadmanto

There is not a way that I know of to physically seperate the parts list to have one portion on one page and another on a second or third page.

Now, with that said, you can reinsert another parts list on a different page.  Maybe the thing to do is on sheet one have items 1-30 and sheet 2 items 31-60 and so on.  Is this an option?  You can hide the items on each sheet that are not needed so it appears to look like it is broken up.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 5 of 6
rnewcomb
in reply to: Cadmanto

Yes, I can do it this way but it seems more like a work around rather than the proper way, 

Thank you for the help, this will work for me.

Message 6 of 6
Cadmanto

Good news is help is on the way.  This idea I created some months ago has been accepted.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Inventor-IdeaStation/Ability-to-Seperate-the-Parts-List/idi-p/4383714

Feel free to cast your kudo support for it.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report