Inventor General

*Blair A. Stunder
Message 1 of 4 (34 Views)

line weight in display for drawings

34 Views, 3 Replies
11-12-2004 11:31 AM
In IV9 during "Drawings" the line weight displayed on the screen is now heavier than previous versions. Is there a setting that controls this. The plotted/printed weight is fine. thanks, Blair
*Blair A. Stunder
Message 2 of 4 (34 Views)

Re: line weight in display for drawings

11-12-2004 11:36 AM in reply to: *Blair A. Stunder
Never mind I found it in Layers>ansi>visible. "Blair A. Stunder" wrote in message news:419510a7_2@newsprd01... > In IV9 during "Drawings" the line weight displayed on the screen is now > heavier than previous versions. Is there a setting that controls this. The > plotted/printed weight is fine. > > thanks, > Blair > >
*Jimmy
Message 3 of 4 (34 Views)

11-12-2004 11:55 AM in reply to: *Blair A. Stunder
You can also change the visibility settings under tools>application options>drawing "Blair A. Stunder" wrote in message news:419511d3$1_1@newsprd01... > Never mind I found it in Layers>ansi>visible. > > "Blair A. Stunder" wrote in message > news:419510a7_2@newsprd01... > > In IV9 during "Drawings" the line weight displayed on the screen is now > > heavier than previous versions. Is there a setting that controls this. The > > plotted/printed weight is fine. > > > > thanks, > > Blair > > > > > >
*Blair A. Stunder
Message 4 of 4 (34 Views)

11-12-2004 11:58 AM in reply to: *Blair A. Stunder
Thats the one that I was really looking for. thanks, Blair "Jimmy" wrote in message news:419514d2$1_2@newsprd01... > You can also change the visibility settings under tools>application > options>drawing > "Blair A. Stunder" wrote in message > news:419511d3$1_1@newsprd01... > > Never mind I found it in Layers>ansi>visible. > > > > "Blair A. Stunder" wrote in message > > news:419510a7_2@newsprd01... > > > In IV9 during "Drawings" the line weight displayed on the screen is now > > > heavier than previous versions. Is there a setting that controls this. > The > > > plotted/printed weight is fine. > > > > > > thanks, > > > Blair > > > > > > > > > > > >

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube