Inventor General

Mentor
WILLIAMF
Message 1 of 3 (77 Views)

installation error

77 Views, 2 Replies
02-15-2012 05:02 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to install Inventor 2012 product design suite on my new Dell precision T3500.

As soon as hit the install button I get a message " Microsoft visual Basic C++ Redistributable 86" and then it says Installation complete within less than a minute, but nothing was installed.

Can anyone help we with this?

Dell Precision T3500
Windows 7 Pro
Quad Core Intel Xeon
6 Gb SDRam
NVIDIA Quadro
Product Design Suite 2014 Premium
*Pro
ampster
Message 2 of 3 (71 Views)

Re: installation error

02-15-2012 05:48 AM in reply to: WILLIAMF

there's another forum for installation issues, read the very first post in this forum to find it.

Mentor
WILLIAMF
Message 3 of 3 (64 Views)

Re: installation error

02-15-2012 06:00 AM in reply to: ampster

I know I could'nt find it at first, but I finaaly found it a posted it over there. Just wonder how long it's gonna take to get a response.

Dell Precision T3500
Windows 7 Pro
Quad Core Intel Xeon
6 Gb SDRam
NVIDIA Quadro
Product Design Suite 2014 Premium

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube