Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iLogic subfolder path

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mattia.canzanella
1188 Views, 2 Replies

iLogic subfolder path

Hi, I'm sure this is very simple, I just can't find any reference to this. I'm looking to apply a rule that export file from .iam to .idw.

in this part of code (this part of code replace a file after exporting another)

doc = ThisDoc.Document
Dim oFD As FileDescriptor
oFD = doc.ReferencedFileDescriptors(1).DocumentDescriptor.ReferencedFileDescriptor
oFD.ReplaceReference("C:\Users\Mattia\Desktop" & "\" & Parameter("MaterialCode") & ".ipt")
doc.Update()

i need, instead of "C:\Users\Mattia\Desktop",to have also its subfolder, and i don't know how to do that.

Sorry for my bad english!

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
chad38
in reply to: mattia.canzanella

If you want to add a subfolder to an address, you simply add a "\foldername". Is that what you're asking? So if the folder you want as target is on the desktop, the path would read "C:\Users\Mattia\Desktop\foldername"

HP Z420 Workstation
Intel Xeon CPU E5-1603 0 @ 2.80 GHz 2.80 GHz
12.0 GB RAM
Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
3D Connexion Space Pilot
Solid Edge ST9 MP1

Inventor Professional 2015
Autocad 2015
SolidWorks 2015
Message 3 of 3
mattia.canzanella
in reply to: chad38

hi, no it isn't. i need to add all subfolder in the "rule search path"...i need that the rule find all my .iam in the folder's sub-folder, than convert them in .idw

I have six-hundreds files in six-hundreds folder, i need that the rule convert all of them automatically

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report