Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iLogic 3rd Party object visibility in Drawing enviroment

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
asalcedoq
423 Views, 2 Replies

iLogic 3rd Party object visibility in Drawing enviroment

Greetings to all .
Hope you can help me. I have a file with idw extension, on a sheet which show an embedded spreadsheet with relevant information about the product specification. It happens that the same product can make you different specifications (for now only two ) which led me to have two files with the only difference being the aforementioned spreadsheet. With the help of iLogic, I want this to change , creating a multivalued parameter with iLogic code That change the information displayed on the spec sheet . So, I thought the following ideas:

1) Create two embedded spreadsheet ( or how many you need ) and remove all visibility except for the concerned.

2) Create a single spreadsheet with all possible specifications and the drawing sheet showing me only for the current parameter a specific range.

3) Create the table and its variants completely with iLogic code .

Although they are good ideas, and all I would be useful, I just have a little problem ... so far I as I refer to a 3rd Party object in the environment iLogic , so I would appreciate a lot if I give advice and share with me your experience , because it seems very useful and I think it's strange that no one asked this before.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
4donwan4
in reply to: asalcedoq

You might want to post this question here as this is more for the customization area.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor-Customization/bd-p/120

Regards,

Don

Message 3 of 3
asalcedoq
in reply to: 4donwan4

Done.

Thanks Don.

Regards.

ASalcedo

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report