Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to control differents configuration in icopy

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Mike686
211 Views, 0 Replies

how to control differents configuration in icopy

hi everyone

there something i want to do with an icopy aluminium panel i've done but i don't know if that can be done, and if it is how to do it

here is my problem, i'm making aluminium panel with the icopy tool

the way i do it is make a part with my skeleton and i had a couple more sketch that i use in the assembly level to insert some frame member..the i do my icopy template

i also need to have on my panel one or more z bar depending on the height of the panel..

i did a pdf of the configuration i want for the position of the Z

i want to tell inventorto do this

• if  the height is (i did not define the value yet) or less - put 1 Z in the center of the height
  • if  the height is (i did not define the value yet) or less - put 2 Z at equal distance to center of the height
  • if  the height is (i did not define the value yet) or less - put 1 Z in the center of the height and 2 Z at equal distance to center of the height
  • and finally if the height is higher i want to make a formula to determine the number of Z require and the put 1 Z at the centre and all the other at equal distance

i dont know if i need to use ilogic, iassembly or another tool

if you have any idea on how to do that please let me know

also let me know if my problem or what i whant to acheive is unclear, i'll be glad to devellop more

Product Design Suite 2017
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report