Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hole table

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
m.hermann
318 Views, 4 Replies

hole table

Hello,

how do i delete a hole(line in the table) without resorting the hole table?

Greetings

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Cadmanto
in reply to: m.hermann

What version are you using?

DId you try this?

hole.JPG

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 5
m.hermann
in reply to: Cadmanto

Hi,

I use Inventor 2014 SP1.

I'am able to delete a hole, but the table is then resortet, i don't want to resort it.

If i delete f.e. hole13, hole12 and hole14 must stay as hole 12 and hole 13 (sorry for my bad english).

Message 4 of 5
Cadmanto
in reply to: m.hermann

I don't work with hole talbes that much, but I get what you are saying.  Working with parts lists this suprises me that hole talbes renumber the line items when parts lists don't.  I am only on 2012, but what I would do is look through the new online help file to see if there is some setting that locks the line items.

http://help.autodesk.com/view/INVLT/2014/ENU/

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Cadmanto

I have this problem also... when a hole is added the table reformats the hole numbers.  I have not found the correct options settings to get it to just add to the end of the list of the same hole size.  For example:

If I have 3 holes in a part:

A1 - 0.125 Dia.

B1 - 0.188 Dia.

C1 - 0.250 Dia.

If I add a hole that is 0.188 Dia. I would expect that it would be labeled as B2.  This is not the case as it typically would do something like make the new hole C1 and change the old C1 to D1.  This makes keeping track of revised hole locations really difficult.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report