Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hiding the mini toolbar, and has the select other gone back to the old way yet

21 REPLIES 21
Message 1 of 22
paula
1681 Views, 21 Replies

hiding the mini toolbar, and has the select other gone back to the old way yet

these 2 things should be optional! drives me nuts!

has there been anymore from autodesk on this?

Tags (1)
21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22
SBix26
in reply to: mrattray

If the dialog box could be semi-transparent so I could see through it, that would work.  However, I'm still using XP, and I'm not sure that's even possible...  I like the mini-toolbar because it doesn't obscure so much of the screen, I guess.

So, my preference is: dialog with all its controls be available near where I'm working, and have a transparent background.

Message 22 of 22
Anonymous
in reply to: SBix26

@sbixler wrote:

The mini-toolbars and Select Other are working well for me, and I'm looking forward to the expanded use of mini-toolbars in 2013.  What's the problem?  Now the tools are right there on the screen where you need them-- not so much movement required.

The problem is some of us are tired of fluffy garbage put forth as "improvements" year after year while major parts of the program don't see any progression what so ever. Modeling kernel? IPN environment? PDF support instead of DWF?

I could go on & on but enjoy your reworked toolbars which I'm sure really justifies staying on subscription. Maybe they'll add a few more toolbars, I mean why should they stop at two? Let's have a mini, small, medium, large, XL, XXL. Then I can play with toolbars all day long instead of doing something productive.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report