Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello an i would LOVE so asistance with my simple problem

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
257 Views, 2 Replies

hello an i would LOVE so asistance with my simple problem

i can straight up tell u i am 16 yrs old, i dont need to lie. I am in Intro to engineering course and im have trouble with this prodject, it is not letting me assemby these parts and i need a person to help me trouble shoot this here is my skype killjoy-js (this is my gaming name.................... because i game O.o, dont hate =D) so again plz help.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
karthur1
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you tell us what trouble you are having? 

Can you post the assembly (and all the ipt files) here?  Put all of them in a .zip file first and post the zip.

Message 3 of 3
Cadmanto
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the forum.

Don't be nervous.  We are hear to help you.

What I would strongly suggest is, before you go through the trouble of uploading your parts here, check out the tutorials for assembling that came with the software. 

tools.PNG

Also check out youtube tutorials.  There are a lot of helpful videos there.  I am the type of person that believes you are better served if you try and learn through failure.  You will never learn if someone else does the work for you.

If after you have done as I suggested you have issues understanding, we are glad to help you through it.

Best of luck and happy learning!!!  Smiley Happy

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report