Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

frame generator content center error

13 REPLIES 13
Message 1 of 14
mech5328
3406 Views, 13 Replies

frame generator content center error

i have problem with frame generator. I can't insert frame members and it shows me the message in the picture i have uploaded.

I had create a frame and i have reinstall my software(inventor 2013) and now i can t work on it.Before i didn t have this problem.

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
cbenner
in reply to: mech5328

@mech5328 wrote:

i have problem with frame generator. I can't insert frame members and it shows me the message in the picture i have uploaded.

I had create a frame and i have reinstall my software(inventor 2013) and now i can t work on it.Before i didn t have this problem.

When you reinstalled the software, did you reload all of the CC Libraries that you had before?  Re-establish all of the search paths?  Is your Content local or Vault?

Message 3 of 14
mech5328
in reply to: cbenner

Probably i didn't.I reinstall windows and after the inventor.only this. What can i do now?i don t know weither my content is local or vault.where can i see that?

Message 4 of 14
cbenner

Well, do you use Vault as a company?  If so, when it was set up did you or your IT people install the Content Center libraries?  If they did, then the place to tell Inventor that you are using Vault Content is in Application Otions on the Content Center tab.

ccv.JPG

You also need to make sure your Inventor is pointed to the right folder for the Content Center files when you want to use them.  Also in Application Options, Files tab: (obviously your path will be different)

ccf.JPG

Message 5 of 14
Cadmanto

In a brand new assembly, can you insert this component from the CC on its own?

Do you have any connection with the CC?

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 6 of 14
mech5328

I have a student version of inventor from the site of autodesk.i had created a complex frame with over 200 frame members.i had to reinstall windows.

So i reinstall inventor and i had only kept the files of the members (ipt) and the file of the assembly which are at this path

(C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Inventor 2013\Autodesk Inventor 2013\Content\DClibrary\Application Data\Autodesk\Inventor 2013\Content Center\Libraries)

below i upload 2 pictures of tha aplication option that shows to me.

In my desktop there is the icon of Autodesk Vault Basic but i never have used it.

Message 7 of 14
Cadmanto

Ok,, you have the student version which indicates that you are limited from the full version on what you can do.  Your image indicates that your content center is loaded locally.  What I don't understand is why you are reloading windows?  And Inventor?  This sounds more like an assembly fie issue.

I still have not gotten a response from you in regards to starting a brand new assembly and just inserting this frame piece from the content center to see if it will load.  If it does then you know the content center is not the problem.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 8 of 14
blair
in reply to: Cadmanto

Check that your CC is being loaded within your Project File. You can select which CC files you wish to load and have access to via your Project File.

https://chronicle.autodesk.com/main/details/4cd5c50f-0e69-4d95-a3a3-6983d2e3cd98

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 9 of 14
cbenner

Go to  Manage Tab, Editor.  open the Cointent Center editor and post a screen shot of that.  I suspect that when you reinstalled, you did not reinstall the CC libraries.  But the screen shot will tell.

Message 10 of 14
mech5328

i just posted

Message 11 of 14
cbenner

Message 12 of 14
mech5328

Thank you for your help but two days now i can't find the solution. i posted the project file.all libraries are checked.

Message 13 of 14
blair

I would make sure that all SP's are installed and possibly try logging in as a different user, preferably one with Admin privilege's you might have a profile issue.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 14 of 14
mech5328
in reply to: blair

i tried a lot of things and i think that the problem begins from the installation.When i installed the program i had some continious warnings error.

I don t remember exactly what it said. Something about robot structural analysis paths.(path 3,path 4,....).I installed the inventor in a windows desktop machine and i haven t this problem but in my macbook (bootcamp) i cant work with frame generator or frame analysis.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report