Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
msklein
249 Views, 6 Replies

error message

can't save my part after making a cut. any ideas, on how to solve. Saved juist before the cut, without problem.

IV2012

MSK

cut error.gif

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
csaba.stupak
in reply to: msklein

Could you attach the part file for further investigation?

Thanks,

Csaba

Message 3 of 7
msklein
in reply to: csaba.stupak

error is not showing up this morninng, on this part but i still can't get a large weldment to save  after machining function,with same group of errors. Zipped file size around 25 Meg. I would but I can't find any way to up load to customer files, so I guess they shut that down.

msk

Message 4 of 7
stanislav.sedlak

Hi,

the way to upload attachment is:

- after clicking to reply button you see new site.

- under the window for adding text mesage is Attachments.

- click on Browse button and add way to file which you want to add.

Regards,

Stanislav 

Message 5 of 7
msklein
in reply to: stanislav.sedlak

I'm not understanding you're message I saw no reply button,  IV did not crash, and if I understand what you're talking about is the crash window for Autodesk. This error just kept me from being able to save the last changes I made. This error message has popped up on a couple of different models, and the first time was day's end so after loading IV the following morning this did finely work after recreating those changes over. The other couple of times I just rebooted and was able to recreate and move forward. Am i missing something?

msk

Message 6 of 7
stanislav.sedlak

Hi,

sorry for misunderstanding, let me explain it. I'm not talking about "windows crash for Autodesk". I'm talking about uploading zipped file here on this site (Discusion Groups). So please click to "Reply" to this message and attach zipped file. We will take a look at this. Thanks.

Regards,

Stanislav

Message 7 of 7
msklein
in reply to: stanislav.sedlak

Stanislav,

LOOKS like I'm just over size limit at 2508 KB and can't send. I'll wait for link.

Thanks

Msk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report