Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error inserting frame member

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Mike686
403 Views, 6 Replies

error inserting frame member

hi, i have publish a part to use it with frame generator

when i try to insert it with the frame generator i get the following error message:

"a frame member could not be created. the template file for "MY PART NAME" could not be located in the content center librairy"

i've already publish part and never had this problem different..

the only thing i see i done differently is publish an ipart, usually its just regular part..

but the i re-publish the part as a regular part and i still get the same error message..

can someone help me with that?

Product Design Suite 2017
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Cadmanto
in reply to: Mike686

Hi Mike,

Seeing this is an ipart, did you generate all of the iparts from the factory file before publishing it to the content center?

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 7
Mike686
in reply to: Cadmanto

well i'm not sure....

but i deleted the table for the ipart, converting it to a regular part, the save it as another part

then i publish the new part but still had the same error..

it wasnt until i restart the whole process with a new file that the error stop happening

Message 4 of 7
Cadmanto
in reply to: Mike686

I am home right now, but I have successfully published iparts to the CC which work fine with the frame generator.

I documented this process and I will in the AM attach it here and you can read through it to see if you did everything I did and possibly see something you missed that is critically needed.  Or maybe you did everything I did and there is a different issue.

I will tell you that the parts I created were not iparts because everything was either controlled through my skeleton part or when inserted through the typed in length.

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden

Message 5 of 7
Cadmanto

Here is the document I told you about in my last posting.  Let me know how it works for you.

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden

Message 6 of 7
Cadmanto

Here is the second one.  I had to split up my original file because the master is too large for this forum.

When you look at the second one understand that item one is supposed to be 21.  It changed when I split it.

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden

Message 7 of 7
Mike686

hi scott, thanks a lot for the information

i'm printing what you send me right now

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report