Inventor General

Active Contributor
Message 1 of 3 (143 Views)
Accepted Solution

custom shapes

143 Views, 2 Replies
06-08-2012 05:01 PM

I made my first custom shape and successfully published it into the Content Centre in my custom section.I have another 10 sizes of the same shape all increasing in size by 5mm.

1. Do i have to create the 10 various sizes individually and publish each 1 to the Content Centre 1 at a time or is there a simpler and quicker way to publish the 10 sizes using the first shape i created?

Best Regards

Jason

Active Contributor
Message 2 of 3 (129 Views)

Re: custom shapes

06-08-2012 08:53 PM in reply to: jasonraul

I should have mentioned that these will be used in the Frame Generator

Jason

*Expert Elite*
Cadmanto
Message 3 of 3 (123 Views)

Re: custom shapes

06-09-2012 04:21 AM in reply to: jasonraul

Jason,

You need to generate the iparts from the factory file first before you can publish them.

If you open your factory file up and RC and select all of the iparts in the list in the model tree select generate files.

Then you should be able to publish them all at once.

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
Inventor Professional 2014
(Colossians 3:23-25)

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube