Inventor General

Contributor
bshbsh
Message 1 of 2 (76 Views)

applying views on drawings -> crash (ais2009)

76 Views, 1 Replies
04-07-2009 11:49 PM
hello
first of all, sorry for my bad english.
secondly, i'm using a german version of inventor suite 2009, so i'm trying to translate the german functions' names back to english, but i'm not sure what these functions are called in the english version.
so, my problem is: when i apply a "view" (or scene? representation?) on an already existing drawing view, inventor always crashes. when applying these views during the creation of the views, it works.
(by "views" i refer to the "representations" that can be defined in the 3d modell's structure tree, where one usually creates "views", "positions", "level of details" etc.)
i'm using ais2009 sp1 german, on vista64 business sp1 german, with 8gb ram.
any help appreciated!
thanks!
Employee
Tim.Nong
Message 2 of 2 (76 Views)

Re: applying views on drawings -> crash (ais2009)

04-08-2009 12:36 AM in reply to: bshbsh
Could you please upload your dataset or send an email to zhonglin.nong@autodesk.com? I can send you a secure ftp site to share your dataset if possible. This will help a great deal to look into the crash issue that you are facing.

Thanks,
Tim
Inventor QA

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube