Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

air hoses

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Zac-C
1733 Views, 6 Replies

air hoses

example attached of 4 regulators and an air feed pipe.The example picture shows where i need to run 4 air hoses.In an assembly how would i place the air hoses between the regulators and the air post?

This is just a small segment of a large assembly file as there will be many air hoses of varying lengths ..is this best done with Pipe & Route ?

Regards

IJC

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
JDMather
in reply to: Zac-C

If you have Routed Systems, of course use that.
Otherwise start a new part in the assembly and Project Geometry connection points, then use Spline and Sweep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 7
mcgyvr
in reply to: Zac-C

Lets see.. you have some tubing/hose to route... Yes I'd say the tube/pipe routing addin would be the correct choice. Smiley Tongue 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 4 of 7
blair
in reply to: mcgyvr

Something like this?

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 7 of 7
blair
in reply to: cbenner

A simple hydraulic lay-out for a customer

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report