Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

agitator

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
sam__gleeson
1151 Views, 9 Replies

agitator

I am after a agitator part if anyone have available.This goes on a shaft driven  by a electrical motor.

Thanks

Sam

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
JDMather
in reply to: sam__gleeson

Post screen shot or url of similar part.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 3 of 10
mpatchus

Here's a real quick one I made up. 

agitator.JPG

Mike Patchus - Lancaster SC

Inventor 2025 Beta

Alienware m17, Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10980HK CPU @ 2.40GHz 3.10 GHz, Win 11, 64gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below. 🙂
Message 4 of 10
sam__gleeson

Thanks Mike

Here is a picture JD of a agitator

Best Regards

Sam

Message 5 of 10
mpatchus

Oh THAT kind of agitator!   LOL

agitator2.JPG

Inventor 2025 Beta

Alienware m17, Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10980HK CPU @ 2.40GHz 3.10 GHz, Win 11, 64gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below. 🙂
Message 6 of 10
sam__gleeson
in reply to: mpatchus

Very nice Mike...that was quick...do you have something similiar where the blades are egg shape instead of the straight blades

Appreciated

Sam

Message 7 of 10
mpatchus

Sure, just used the same part and changed the way the LOFT is created.

agitator3.JPG

Inventor 2025 Beta

Message 8 of 10
sam__gleeson

Hi Mike

fantastic...thanks for the models...i will now practice

Best Regards

Sam

Message 9 of 10
mpatchus

The straight bladed vane was created with two lofts.  One for the blade using two sketches for the blade profile, and another to connect the blade base to the hub, also using two sketches/profiles.

The curved bladed vane was created with one loft using the three sketches. I also added a fillet to round the end of the blade.

That's the only real difference.  If you compare the two part files you can see the process.  You can tweak the dimensions as required to achieve different results.

Inventor 2025 Beta

Message 10 of 10
sam__gleeson
in reply to: mpatchus

Thanks Mike...very helpful

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report