Zoom . . .
When I use AutoCAD Inventor:
* Rolling the mouse wheel toward me, the object zooms larger, and
* Rolling the mouse wheel away from my body, the object zooms smaller.
Just the opposite, when I use good ole' 2D AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical:
* Rolling the mouse wheel toward me, the object zooms smaller, and
* Rolling the mouse wheel away from my body, the object zooms larger.
Is it possible to change the zoom function in 2D AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical to operate in the same fashion as in Inventor . . .
* Or will this lead to further melting of the polar ice caps!
Thanking you in advance, I am,
Thanks! This works completely as described!
Best of wishes,
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.