Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does this part show a thru hidden line?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
110 Views, 2 Replies

Why does this part show a thru hidden line?

I create views on an IDW with this part and one of the holes shows a thru hole through the part... I can't figure out why? Thanks, Travis
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

If you put a dimension on the radius in Sketch 5 for Extrusion 5 it clears up. You can even go back after the idw has rendered correctly and remove the dimension and it seems to stick. "Travis (Inv Pro 9 SP1)" wrote in message news:41c08893_3@newsprd01... I create views on an IDW with this part and one of the holes shows a thru hole through the part... I can't figure out why? Thanks, Travis
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

This doesn't work for me, I even went back removed the extrusion used a fillet, and it still shows the hidden lines on the part. This has to be a glitch in Inventor. Travis "Jimmy" wrote in message news:41c08bab$1_1@newsprd01... If you put a dimension on the radius in Sketch 5 for Extrusion 5 it clears up. You can even go back after the idw has rendered correctly and remove the dimension and it seems to stick. "Travis (Inv Pro 9 SP1)" wrote in message news:41c08893_3@newsprd01... I create views on an IDW with this part and one of the holes shows a thru hole through the part... I can't figure out why? Thanks, Travis

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report