Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does media for Product Design Suite Ultimate 2013 begin shipping?

28 REPLIES 28
Message 1 of 29
JimStrenk
1385 Views, 28 Replies

When does media for Product Design Suite Ultimate 2013 begin shipping?

I haven't been able to find any information as to when the thumbdrives begin to get mailed out.

Does anyone know when they begin to ship?

Jim Strenk

Inventor 2012 Certified Associate
AutoCAD 2012 Certified Associate

Product Design Suite Ultimate 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016, 2017

Other than THAT, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play??
28 REPLIES 28
Message 21 of 29
DarrenP
in reply to: cbenner

this is what shows up when i log in to the sub site:

Autodesk is experiencing issues with 2013 download availability. This is due to high volumes of fulfillment activity. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 22 of 29
mcgyvr
in reply to: DarrenP

@DarrenP wrote:

this is what shows up when i log in to the sub site:

Autodesk is experiencing issues with 2013 download availability. This is due to high volumes of fulfillment activity. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused

EXACTLY why I would never want Inventor to be "online" only. 

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor/Autodesk-Products-going-totally-to-Online-useage/td-...

Autodesk is experiencing issues with the online software servers. This is due to a high volume of usage. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Sure your engineering department is dead in the water and just twiddling their thumbs causing your company to just bleed money out all open holes but we will attempt to remedy this issue by sending you all free paper origami mice once we can get to your mailing addresses.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 23 of 29
cbenner
in reply to: mcgyvr
Message 24 of 29
Rory_M

Got our media today too, now who is going to be the guinea pig and go first and install it?

Rory 

Message 26 of 29
dloganbill

We got our flash drives today.  Installing now.  Wiped the old drives...now what to do with a 32GB drive?

Intel i7-3930K 3.2 GHz; 32 GB RAM; GeForce GTX 680; SSD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 27 of 29
JimStrenk
in reply to: Rory_M

@Rory_M wrote:

Got our media today too, now who is going to be the guinea pig and go first and install it?

Rory 

Me!  I got my thumbdrive via UPS at 12:30 PM on 4/16/12!  Media was shipped from Weaverville, N.C.

After un-installing Inventor 2013 Beta 2, I'll be installing PDS 2013 Ultimate on a Vista 64 machine.  Beta 1 and 2 seemed to work just fine.  While not supported, I expect no issues installing on Vista 64 machine.

Autodesk withdrew support for Vista effective 1/1/2012, after releasing Inventor 2013 Betas 1 & 2.  I guess I got caught with my trowsers down on that!

No, Windows 8 is not currently supported either, but Windows XP and Windows 7 is!  Smiley Surprised

Jim Strenk

Inventor 2012 Certified Associate
AutoCAD 2012 Certified Associate

Product Design Suite Ultimate 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016, 2017

Other than THAT, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play??
Message 28 of 29
karthur1
in reply to: dloganbill

@dloganbill wrote:

We got our flash drives today.  Installing now.  Wiped the old drives...now what to do with a 32GB drive?

You know you can turn it into a nice USB stick, right?

attached is a pdf of the instructions....google the Phison_MPALL_v3.20.0B that he references.  I first d/L'd v3.33.0C and it gave me a checksum error, so be sure to get the v3.20.0B.

I have done two of them and it works great.

Message 29 of 29
dloganbill
in reply to: DarrenP

That's what I meant by "wiped the old drives." Thanks anyway. Maybe you'll inspire some others to repurpose their flash drives.
Intel i7-3930K 3.2 GHz; 32 GB RAM; GeForce GTX 680; SSD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report