Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's going on at autodesk?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
msklein
434 Views, 4 Replies

What's going on at autodesk?

Has autodesk gone on a hiring binge? I've never had this much response from tech support in ten yrs. It's like if I have more then 2 crashes for the same problem I start getting e-mails, wanting more info so they can figure out what the problem is and how to fix. I'm just not used to this kind of great support.Smiley Happy  This has all happened since we finely upgraded to IV2012 about two weeks ago. All look like US addresses.

msk

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Hell-If-I-Know
in reply to: msklein

Funny.

I've always got feedback on crash reports, usually within a day or two.

But then again, I don't have many crash reports to submit.

Is it a level of support contract?

Is Adesk hiring? I could use a job out in Portland, OR.

Message 3 of 5
msklein
in reply to: Hell-If-I-Know

They are "NH" addresses. Yes we have support thru our VAR. And yes, I normally get a standard e-mail response from autodesk saying they got the crass info . But I'm getting e-mail responses from actual people requesting more info, and more than one for each problem when I have multiple crashes from same problem. Never had this kind of response before. Nomally with in an hour or so of crash, not a day or two latter.

msk

Message 4 of 5
Hell-If-I-Know
in reply to: msklein

I would say, enjoy it while you can then.

I guess I've been really lucky. Always had great support from ADesk and our VAR.

Not that this is the issue, but I'm just wondering, how many seats of Inventor do you have under support?

Again, I'm not saying this is the issue but I have seen other CAD companies base their support reaction times based on the number of seats involved.

I recall one company where we had 3 seats of the program installed, just installed so we were very new at it and we got bumped due to a very large, well known helicopter manufacturer purchased some 300+ seats. Our 3 seats took a back seat per sey.

Anyways, I haven't seen that happen with ADesk over the last 10+ yrs I've been using them.

Message 5 of 5
msklein
in reply to: Hell-If-I-Know

ONLY 5 SEATS, WEV'E hade good service from our  Var. I've just not had this much from Autodesk and i've been where we had 60 seats and 3 seats between different companies over last 11 yrs. I started with ver 3.

msk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report