Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video for you guys to watch, Check the credits at the end.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jason_lindstrom
309 Views, 3 Replies

Video for you guys to watch, Check the credits at the end.

We helped a guy with his project for free. He is crippled with a heavy disabliilty and could not further his own idea. We designed and modelled everything out of plywood and PVC. Plots were printed and glued directly on the boards for accuracy. I am grateful to have learned Inventor and to be able to build freely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL3T9BvhJEo

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pcrawley
in reply to: jason_lindstrom

Brilliant story.  Great job guys.  

Huge congratulations to the designer - who is clearly very talented.  Plenty of ability - not disability.  

I hope this is the first of many designs.

Spoiler
If you are in RENO, I recommend the drafting program for 3D Autocad. It will help you design and create whatever you like to build.

It doesn't matter where you are in the world, this forum gives you a global audience.  Stories like this are so inspirational.  I'd like to have seen a bit about how the designers ideas came together in AutoCAD/Inventor before you guys turned it into reality.

Can't wait for the plans!

Thanks for posting this.  It made my day.

Peter
Message 3 of 4
jason_lindstrom
in reply to: pcrawley

Wow, thank you for such a nice response, In turn, you made our day.

Cheers

Jason Lindstrom
Message 4 of 4
cwhetten
in reply to: jason_lindstrom

Great job!  Looks like it was a fun challenge.  You should post some screenshots of your Inventor model here for us to admire.  Smiley Happy

Cameron Whetten
Inventor 2012

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report