Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Drawing Problem

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
serhatkocabay
347 Views, 4 Replies

Urgent Drawing Problem

Hi, I have some problem that i tried to explained at attached file. Please Help me this is very urgent
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mcgyvr
in reply to: serhatkocabay

Yes.. the problem is you don't know how to attach files..

First.. I would start with that "Choose File" button right under where you type out the body of your question on this forum..

Let me know if you need more assistance 😉 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 5
serhatkocabay
in reply to: mcgyvr

Congratulation:) you found first problem. I am waiting same performance to solve second problem from you:) Other Problem is that (at attached file) that is i hope it is attached
Message 4 of 5

Hi!

Use Chrome to attach the files.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so, use the Mark Solutions! Accept as Solution or Give Kudos!Kudos - Thank you!
Message 5 of 5
mcgyvr
in reply to: serhatkocabay

@serhatkocabay wrote:
Congratulation:) you found first problem. I am waiting same performance to solve second problem from you:) Other Problem is that (at attached file) that is i hope it is attached

Fail 2... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report