Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade computer Inventor 2013 benchmark

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ahenrylefort
340 Views, 2 Replies

Upgrade computer Inventor 2013 benchmark

Hi for all,

In first time, I'm sorry for my English I am french.

I would like your help for upgrade my computer. I have a HP z400 with 16GO ram, SSD 250Go and Nvidia FX 1800.

I large assembly my computer have some difficult for rotate parts. I think this problem is due to graphic card.

I would like change my graphic card but I don't have a big budget.

I have read some forum and pro graphic card isn't necessary for Inventor because Inventor use Dirext X.

Wich graphic card is better for HP Z400 ?

Thank you for your help

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mdavis22569
in reply to: ahenrylefort

I have the same card and close to the same system. My larger assemblies work MUCH better in 2014 now. The rastering changed some and larger assemblies load easier. You might want to look at your setting for the graphic card in your application options. I have at home a 1 gig DDR Gaming Nvidia and it works great. I paid $149.00 US dollar. I'm sure you can find something similiar ...like a Nvidia K600 which is about $220.00 US Mike

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
ahenrylefort
in reply to: ahenrylefort

Hi,

Thank you for your respond, but my company doesn't use sucription now, I don't have the posibility to upgrade my inventor to 2014.

I would like change my graphic card for increase performance.

Do you have an ideas for a better graphic card ?

Thank

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report