Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Units command under document settings

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
Billduck
723 Views, 10 Replies

Units command under document settings

Where did they put it in IV 2013?

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
blair
in reply to: Billduck

Still in the Documents, you just need to go: Tools>Options>Document Settings>Units.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 11
Billduck

I'm not seeing it. See attached image.

Message 4 of 11
trumpy81

In the drawing environment, click on the 'Manage' tab, then styles editor. From the drop down, show All styles, double click on the standard you wish to use.

If you need to change the standard often, it may be worth editing the drawing template and make that standard a permanent change.

HTH

Regards
Andy M
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2013 Pro SP1.1, Win7 Pro - 64Bit - SP1, Intel i7 960 @ 3.333 GHz
Asus X58 Sabertooth, Corsair 12Gig DDR3, AMD Radeon HD6970, Samsung 830 Series 256G SSD, 2x 3TB Seagate, 2x 2TB Hitachi,
1x 1TB Samsung, 4 x 2TB Seagate in Netgear ReadyNAS NV+, Dual Asus VE278Q Monitors
Message 5 of 11
Billduck
in reply to: trumpy81

Sorry I was not clear on my question. I somtimes I have to measure a distance to high accuracy in an ipt or iam. The attached jpg, shows how to change the # of decimal points in an ipt in IV 2012. If you compare the dialog in IV 2013 version, there is no units tab. It is missing.

Message 6 of 11
mrattray

It's there in mine.

capture.jpg

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 7 of 11
Billduck
in reply to: mrattray

Well dang! Maybe an Autodesk tech can tell me what's up?

Message 8 of 11
mrattray

What does your 2013 menu look like?

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 9 of 11
Billduck

See post # 4.

Message 10 of 11
mrattray

Well that's an image of an .idw's document settings. The menus are different for an idw, an ipt, or an iam. Nothing new there.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 11 of 11
Billduck

Thanks, My bad.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report