Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhandled Exception?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
CelticDesignServices
951 Views, 2 Replies

Unhandled Exception?

When I attempt to start the Styles Library Manager from the Program\Autodesk\Inventor2012\Tools location I get the error of:

Microsoft .NET Framework

Unhandled exception has occured....

(see below)

This renders the entire process useless. If I select "continue" I can get to the menu, but if I attempt to select anything there, the error pops up again and again until I slect "quit".

Any idea?

unhandled.jpg

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Jim
Celtic Design Services, LLC

Inventor/AutoCAD/Vault WorkGroups
Always for hire - celticdesign01ATyahooDOTcom
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Celtic-Design-Services-LLC/184666001666426
==========================================================
Please use the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" functions as appropriate to further enhance the value of these forums.

Go raibh maith agat (in other words...Thank you!)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi Jim,

Inestigate with your image attached, it will be a issue with Microsoft .Net 4.0. Please follow the steps to fix:

1. Reinstall Microsoft .Net 4.0 in your machine follow the link http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=17851, system reboot needed.

2. If the issue is still reproduced, please Uninstall Inventor 2012, then Reinstall Inventor 2012.

Hopefilly it works in your side.

Xun
Message 3 of 3
a1706543
in reply to: Xun.Zhang

Hello,

I have also been recieving an 'Unhandled Exception' error when opening one of my larger CAD files, this is an unfortunate and unexpected error as I was editing the file just last night. I have sent multiple error reports, the email i used being; philli171@gmail.com 

If you can find the source of the issue and determine an appropriate solution that will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report