Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Underline the view label

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
201 Views, 3 Replies

Underline the view label

As default I like my view labels underlined on a drawing.
That works now in rel. 9, but it leaves another dash below the label on the drawing. It seems like there is another space below the lable being underlined.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you please give the data set? Thank you Madhumati Ramesh Software Engineer Manufacturing Solutions Division Autodesk, Inc. "ESikkema" wrote in message news:27830044.1090333180569.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > As default I like my view labels underlined on a drawing. > That works now in rel. 9, but it leaves another dash below the label on the drawing. It seems like there is another space below the lable being underlined.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I have verified this behavior from scratch and have logged it into our system. As a work around you can edit the view text, highlight the second row and remove the Underline property. -- Regards, Jason Ruge Inventor QA Autodesk, Inc. "ESikkema" wrote in message news:27830044.1090333180569.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > As default I like my view labels underlined on a drawing. > That works now in rel. 9, but it leaves another dash below the label on the drawing. It seems like there is another space below the lable being underlined.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Never Mind. I was able to reproduce this problem. If the scale is also shown then we do not see that extra underlined space. Madhumati "Madhumati Ramesh" wrote in message news:40fd2afc_1@newsprd01... > Can you please give the data set? > > Thank you > Madhumati Ramesh > Software Engineer > Manufacturing Solutions Division > Autodesk, Inc. > > > "ESikkema" wrote in message > news:27830044.1090333180569.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > > As default I like my view labels underlined on a drawing. > > That works now in rel. 9, but it leaves another dash below the label on > the drawing. It seems like there is another space below the lable being > underlined. > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report