Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UnReserve - Batch Tool is Wanted

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
386 Views, 4 Replies

UnReserve - Batch Tool is Wanted

I need a tool to UnReserve all Inventor files in a folder + all it's subfolders.
Now I use the program "UnReserve & Export" from Cbliss, but it can only handle one folder at a time.

http://www.cbliss.com/inventor/iCode/index.htm
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
c.dewhurst
in reply to: Anonymous

"can also be used for "Un-Reserving" and entire directory structure"
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Thank you.
I had missed the checkbox "Recurse Directories", which solved my problem.
Message 4 of 5
hallstevenson

> "Recurse Directories"

Suggestion to Charles: Use a different term for that. I know what it means, but only from some Unix experience. In the Windows world, I don't know that the word "recurse" is used too often. I think "Include sub-directories (folders)" or something along those lines might be better. Heh, even today many people don't know what "directories" are since MS has been referring to them as "folders" for a number of years now.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Point taken. I will change it in the next revision. Should be one soon
as I will be adding a few more non-properties to the export like file
type for sorting etc.

hallstevenson wrote:

>>"Recurse Directories"
>>
>>
>
>Suggestion to Charles: Use a different term for that. I know what it means, but only from some Unix experience. In the Windows world, I don't know that the word "recurse" is used too often. I think "Include sub-directories (folders)" or something along those lines might be better. Heh, even today many people don't know what "directories" are since MS has been referring to them as "folders" for a number of years now.
>
>

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report