Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two parts lists on separate sheets, same assembly problem

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
iUser
588 Views, 4 Replies

Two parts lists on separate sheets, same assembly problem

Hi all,

Im having this problem when creating two sheets of the same assembly, on the first sheet I baloon all the seals (in the GA) and then when I create the second sheet to show all the bearings of the same assembly it picks up the baloons on the first sheets with all the seals. So on the second sheet parts list I just want to show the bearings without all the seals that was shown on the first sheet. 

I have found a way, but its not the proper way of doing it. I would print the first sheet, then delete the parts list and baloons and the create the second sheet and parts list. But this isn't what I want, because say I want the first sheet printed again tommorow then I would have to redo the first sheet. Any ideas or advice? 

Thanks,

iUser

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
-niels-
in reply to: iUser

First thing that comes to mind is to filter your part list based on view representation.

Basically you make a view rep in the assembly for the parts you want in your part list and then set the filter to that view rep.

Filter.png

Niels van der Veer
Inventor professional user & 3DS Max enthusiast
Vault professional user/manager
The Netherlands

Message 3 of 5
robvanderveek
in reply to: -niels-

The filter option Niels pointed at got also an option for Ballooned Items Only.
Rob.
Message 4 of 5
stephengibson76
in reply to: iUser

or RMB on the parts list and split, (release 2014, not sure when this functionallity came in)

Stephen Gibson

View stephen gibson's profile on LinkedIn

Message 5 of 5

we can solve with filtering view.

but i've problem to create in sheet one only show parent level.

but in other sheet i want to expand all child in part list.

daily works with :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor Profesional 2014.
AutoCAD Mechanical 2014.
Autodesk Vault Profesional 2014.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report