Inventor General

Contributor
ulvi_r
Message 1 of 3 (112 Views)

Tools in Factory design suite - help

112 Views, 2 Replies
09-10-2012 11:49 AM

Hi mates. I use Factory design suite, but I can not find tools for inventor. Normally the way in inventor is -  start-all programs-autodesk-autodesk inventor-tools.But this way is not available in factory design suite.I would wonder if anybody help me.

Thanks in advance.

Employee
tanghong77
Message 2 of 3 (85 Views)

Re: Tools in Factory design suite - help

09-16-2012 11:39 PM in reply to: ulvi_r

HI,

it is wired. I checked with all the guys installed FDS here but we didn't encounter the situation. does your Inventor work well at this situation?

thanks,

Irene

Contributor
ulvi_r
Message 3 of 3 (58 Views)

Re: Tools in Factory design suite - help

09-24-2012 07:25 AM in reply to: tanghong77

Hi Irene,

No need to worry,I have already found out.Thanks for repling.

Best regards,

Ulvi.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube