Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title Block with a design

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
pcourethane
465 Views, 3 Replies

Title Block with a design

I have created a title block that has our logo on it.  Every time I try to open the dwg file once it is saved, it can not find the logo.  Is there a way to create a title block with our logo and have it not do this every time?  I get an error saying it is not found in project and then I have to search for it.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Can you post the template file?

What did you use as a logo? A jpeg, bitmap?

I know there were many issues a few releases ago when inserting logos as bitmaps or jpeg, etc. but I'm pretty sure that's been fixed.

The last template I had to make luckily had a very simple logo and I sketched it in and x-hatched it.

But if you can post the template file with the logo file, I'll see what I can do.

BTW - what version of Inventor are you on? I'm on 2012.

Message 3 of 4

I am now using 2012.  The problem is that all of the old dwg files were done under Inventor 10.  So all of the title blocks contained btmep files for the logo.  I have created a new title block for all future dwg that will work.  However when I am trying to update all of the old files to change over to the new title block it doesn't seem to remember the change in the title block and the saves I did and still acts like it is missing the file.

Message 4 of 4
mflayler2
in reply to: pcourethane

Have you installed SP1 yet?  I seem to recall there was a fix in there for this.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

Mark Flayler - Engagement Engineer

IMAGINiT Manufacturing Solutions Blog: https://resources.imaginit.com/manufacturing-solutions-blog

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report