Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title Block Question

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
brandonherrer14
454 Views, 2 Replies

Title Block Question

Dear Forum,

Really quick question...

When i make a drawing in inventor, in the Title Block, it says the title of the saved document in the Drawing No. section. So what i am saying is how do i get the title of the saved document out of the drawing number section and either delete it or get it in the Title section.

Thank You,

Brandon

P.S. There is a photo belowInventor tittle block problem snipping.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi brandonherrer14,

It depends on how your title block is set up, but if you right-click on the top node in the browser of your drawing and choose iProperties, you can look on the Project tab for the Part Number field. If you see the offending text there, then just delete it and all should be well.

But if it's not there then you will want to open the model and right-click on the top node in the browser and choose iProperties. Then look on the Project tab for the Part Number field and remove remove/change the part number as needed.

Basically your title block reads information form the iProperties of either the drawing itself or the model that you place in the drawing.

I hope this helps.
Best of luck to you in all of your Inventor pursuits,
Curtis
http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com

Message 3 of 3

Your great. Thank you for all your help.

Best of Luck,

Brandon

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report