Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thin red line in measure command not shown

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
fKorde
368 Views, 2 Replies

Thin red line in measure command not shown

Hi everybody,

I 've noticed a weird little thing in inventor 2014.

When you measure something with the distance command, according to the type of file, the last zoom you did, your graphic card and probably the speed of the wind, the little red line won't show.

Normally when you measure something, a thin red line is shown were the distance is calculated. But in my laptop, and both pc's of my client, Inventor shows this line only in parts, not in assemblies. I've got a Quadro 2000M, my client got Quadro FX 1700 and 1800, all with the recommended drivers.

So I tried with 3 other laptops. On one of them (with a K2000M) if you do a measure right after the file open, it give you the line, if you zoom with the measure command open, the line disappear and won't show again until you close and open the file again. But if you zoom without the command active, the line is shown normally. But it's not working like that on all machines.

Okay, okay it's not a big deal. But it's clearly a graphic problem and I don't like graphic problems, It's the first thing we see… and client too.

So can we fix it?

Thank in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JDMather
in reply to: fKorde

I think this is a known problem.

All here waiting on SP1.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 3
fKorde
in reply to: JDMather

That's good news.

Any date for SP1? Smiley Tongue

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report