Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tak scheduler is almost working on Export to dwg

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
borre.hartviksen
179 Views, 0 Replies

Tak scheduler is almost working on Export to dwg

Task scheduler is failing on exporting idw or dwg's which have no model attached to Acad dwg, In Inventor 2011 sp 1 they fixed this issue when converting Inventor idw to Inventor dwg, but did not fix the Autocad export.

Why is this an issue ? Well.. I search up files connected to a project and dump them in a folder. I dont want to sort out 200 000 files from my main folder. I want to sort my files in one operation. Task scheduler cant sort for me since there are no search inside that app, and Task scheduler cant convert my file takeout since there are no model attached. This operation goes ok if u use Inventor to export files one by one.. but...2000 files manually.. nope, dont think so.,,

Anyone build or buoght some tool that can do this? Right noe I use solidworks task scheduler to convert my inventor files to Autocad dwg..... it works , but I dont want to buy a sw license for this..

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report