Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Wrapping Question

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
-Aaron-
1249 Views, 6 Replies

Table Wrapping Question

I need to know what I'm missing here.  Why does the table wrap like this (see attached)??  Shouldn't it place the wrapped rows on the bottom?? It's probably a check box that I'm missing, but I can find it....

Thanks in advance,

-Aaron-
Formerly ASI_Aaron
i7-6700k
ASUS Z170-AR
Gigabyte GTX 970
16gb RAM
512gb Samsung 950 Pro
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
dan_inv09
in reply to: -Aaron-

How did you even get it to wrap to the left?

Message 3 of 7
-Aaron-
in reply to: dan_inv09

Dan, see attached...

-Aaron-
Formerly ASI_Aaron
i7-6700k
ASUS Z170-AR
Gigabyte GTX 970
16gb RAM
512gb Samsung 950 Pro
Message 4 of 7
dan_inv09

Here I've been placing a new one like a schmuck. When did they sneak that in there?

Anyway, now that I've found that I've played with it a little. If there is only one row in the wrap it puts it at the top even if the table goes from the bottom up. If you can add another row and turn off the visibility it will go back to where it should be. (I don't know how this will work for you, an extra row in a revision table might cause some havoc with tags, but yours looks like it might be something from excel - is it linked to some external management thingy?)

Message 5 of 7
-Aaron-

I knew I've done it before.  I was adding the blank row above the wrap.  Good call Dan, thanks for the help!

-Aaron-
Formerly ASI_Aaron
i7-6700k
ASUS Z170-AR
Gigabyte GTX 970
16gb RAM
512gb Samsung 950 Pro
Message 6 of 7
dan_inv09

No problem, but someone at Autodesk should look into fixing it.

Message 7 of 7
-Aaron-

To answer your last question in the previous reply, this is an Excel spreadsheet.  And, thankfully, my present company, nor our customers require the use of revision tags.  Only when asked will we use them. Couldn't tell you why, I'm used to using the rev tags...

-Aaron-
Formerly ASI_Aaron
i7-6700k
ASUS Z170-AR
Gigabyte GTX 970
16gb RAM
512gb Samsung 950 Pro

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report