Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swift Prints problems

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
655 Views, 4 Replies

Swift Prints problems

I've been using the Swift Prints add-in for over a year now. It's one of the best add-ins I've ever used. I set it up for 11x17 prints and 24x36 plots on two different machines.

This month we upgraded to 2014 and also got a new Xerox workcenter. We used to have a Xerox 7242 Workcenter and now we have a Xerox 7845 Workcenter.

All of a sudden my 11x17 prints are printing to 8 1/2x11, despite verifying the settings are correct in Swift Prints.

Has anybody else had issues like this? I assume this is a Xerox problem, but maybe somebody else has been there before.

Untitled.png

I can use the regular Inventor print dialogue(s) to get 11x17, but I hate this method because of the multiple settings you have to change.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Try using the "Swift Prints" paper sizes. These override the default paper sizes of the printer to make sure the correct size is sent. Also, have you upgraded Swift Prints to the latest version for 2014? http://cadtoolbox.com/swift-prints/

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Look at the screen shot I provided - I have it set on 11x17 on the swift prints dialogue. Also, the version I have appears to be more updated than the version on the link you provided. It shows 2.2, mine shows 2.3...

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Use the "Swift Print" paper sizes in the drop down.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Got it. I misunderstood your post as picking from the Swift Prints dropdown, which was what I was doing.

"Swift Prints ANSI B" was what I needed to make it work. "11x17" and "Tabloid 11x17" do not work.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report