Inventor General

Valued Contributor
Message 1 of 2 (137 Views)

Suppress occurrence of pattern with iLogic

137 Views, 1 Replies
09-08-2013 11:57 PM

Hello!

Is it possible to suppress an occurrence of a pattern in part enviroment using iLogic? I saw something for aseembly enviroment, but I can't make it work for part. My iLogic knowledge is quite basic.

If you have a rule for this, please help me!

Regards

AIP 2014
Windows 7 x64
Dell Precision T7400 Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5472 @ 3.00GHz (4 CPU's), 8Gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro FX 5600 1536MB GDDR3
Distinguished Mentor
Message 2 of 2 (123 Views)

Re: Suppress occurrence of pattern with iLogic

09-09-2013 02:39 AM in reply to: fakeru

Hi!!

I think is not possible because the software can't guess which occurrence to suppress.

Instead, you may create several Patterns, each one with the propper configuration, and use ilogic to supress the Patterns you don't need for each specific case.

Regards

solution.png  Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or  Kudos button below.

Regards.
CarlosC

Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2014
Autodesk Simulation Mechanical
Autodesk Simulation CFD
Windows 7

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube