Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Log In Failed ??

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
167 Views, 5 Replies

Subscription Log In Failed ??

I know this is O/T, but I can't get a hold of any one else in the subscription site. I was logged into the site and tried to download the DAcc preview. It wasn't working, so I closed IE. Now, when I try to go back, it says "login failed". But I haven't been able to go to the login page to login in the first place! Every link on the page simply brings me back to "login failed". I tried "Contact Us" and all the others, no luck. I've rebooted my computer as well. Any suggestions? -- Scott M Inventor 9, SP1 Windows XP Pro Maxtor 60GB HD 3D Labs Wildcat VP560 64MB Intel Pentium4 2.4GHz 1GB RAM
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Clean out your internet cookies in explorer? K Johnson
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Of course! That worked, thanks. Doh! -- Scott M Inventor 9, SP1 Windows XP Pro Maxtor 60GB HD 3D Labs Wildcat VP560 64MB Intel Pentium4 2.4GHz 1GB RAM "KJohnson" wrote in message news:41bf3576$1_2@newsprd01... > Clean out your internet cookies in explorer? > > K Johnson > >
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Having similar problems with the subscription site and noted your reply - But could you please explain to a novice how I clear cookies ??
Thanks
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Tools/Internet Options There should be a button. K Johnson
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Not sure of the etiquette on discussion groups - But Thanks anyway

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report