Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Styles editor - Materials / Rendering Style

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
176 Views, 1 Reply

Styles editor - Materials / Rendering Style

Inside Inventor 9's new styles editor, I create a new Material & assign it a rendering style.

If a now update a new parts material ie Browser > RMB > Physical ,to the one just created it dosn't adjust the rendering style acordingly
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

xspenm, This functionality seems to be working fine for me. When you say rendering style, you're referring to the color style in the Styles Editor, correct? If you don't see the color style change to the one you gave in the Styles Editor, did you ensure that the color is set to As Material in the color drop down in the Part Standard toolbar? Thanks, -Hugh "xspenm" wrote in message news:12320809.1090274335995.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1... > Inside Inventor 9's new styles editor, I create a new Material & assign it a rendering style. > > If a now update a new parts material ie Browser > RMB > Physical ,to the one just created it dosn't adjust the rendering style acordingly

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report