Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Style Updates

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Talayoe
382 Views, 5 Replies

Style Updates

Hey all,

I am wondering if it is possible to do a style update (or style update check) upon open of a drawing? 

The example would be that I have stuff made from way back that the colors/dimension sytles ect dont match the current standard and upon opening a file where they are not current, it would either prompt to update immediatly OR update automatically with no prompting (preferred method).

I am doing a massive amount of updates from old files recently and to save myself 1 - 3 clicks per drawing would be wonderful.

tks! 🙂

-Randy

----------------------
Inventor 2017 PDS
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Cadmanto
in reply to: Talayoe

See if this thread helps you.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Inventor-General/Drawing-Styles-Templates-Title-Blocks-amp-Borders-Mul...

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 6
BLHDrafting

This might also do the trick.

http://www.mcadforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=8018

Brendan Henderson

Web www.blhdrafting.com.au
Twitter @BLHDrafting

Windows 7 x64 -64 GB Ram, Intel Xeon E5-1620 @ 3.6 GHz
ATI FirePro V7800 2 GB, 180 GB SSD & 1 TB HDD, Inv R2016 PDSU SP1 (Build 210), Vault 2016 Professional Update 1 (Build 21.1.4.0)
Message 4 of 6
Talayoe
in reply to: BLHDrafting

Hi,

Thanks for that. Seems like the mCAD way might be the answer...if only I could find the download link? I looked in the App Exchange (maybe I am using wrong wording when I search?)...or is it somewhere else?

tks!

-Randy

----------------------
Inventor 2017 PDS
Message 5 of 6
BLHDrafting

The download link is at the very bottom of the first post.

app.jpg

Brendan Henderson

Web www.blhdrafting.com.au
Twitter @BLHDrafting

Windows 7 x64 -64 GB Ram, Intel Xeon E5-1620 @ 3.6 GHz
ATI FirePro V7800 2 GB, 180 GB SSD & 1 TB HDD, Inv R2016 PDSU SP1 (Build 210), Vault 2016 Professional Update 1 (Build 21.1.4.0)
Message 6 of 6
Talayoe
in reply to: BLHDrafting

Ah! That would do it, not registered so it wont show... I will register to try it out. 🙂

-Randy

----------------------
Inventor 2017 PDS

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report