Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stress Analysis

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
laranjo123
646 Views, 3 Replies

Stress Analysis

Hi all,

I would like to know is there any other autodesk product that does stress analysis like buckling, static, non-linear. etc Other than Inventor. Something deeper except for Autodesk RAS.... Like sesam Genie?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
swalton
in reply to: laranjo123

Here is the range of Autodesk Simulation products:

http://usa.autodesk.com/simulation-software/

I would take a look at:

Autodesk Simulation Mechanical

Autodesk Simulation Mechanical

Steve Walton
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Inventor 2023
Vault Professional 2023
Message 3 of 4

If your not bothered about using Autodesk, maybe Femap or something else with the Nastran solver.  I did a lot of work creating workflows for surface modelling in Inventor and exporting the geometry to both femap and genie.  Femap liked to import split dxf wireframes and genie was good with straight inventor surfaces but didnt like double curvature such as some lofts or sweeps...

What are you trying to do with it?  see what others in your industry are using

Stephen Gibson

View stephen gibson's profile on LinkedIn

Message 4 of 4

@stephengibson76 i have searched that Adesk Sim Mechanical is more capable of solving and it is deeper than inventor. I would like to know if this sim mechanical is capable to do what a sesam genie can?

Here we use staad pro but staad is limited. I'm currently working in Onshore oil & gas company as lifting / strucutral engineer.

@swalton thanks i will consider to try that software. it's better than inventor thanks again...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report