Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something Kinda Nice

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
345 Views, 2 Replies

Something Kinda Nice

So I was going to post a question about deleting the FEA file references from an assembly and being in a hurry I didn't think about doing a search BEFORE posting.  Low and behold while I typed in the Subject of the message, a search was done automagically on my behalf using the terms in my subject.  The answer I needed was in an old post Smiley Happy

Now you don't have to read my lazy, non-searched for question.  You just have to read my post abuot my reaction to the automatic search done for me to help keep me from posting a question that has already been answered Smiley Tongue  And the clogging of the message board that was averted by the automatic search has been thwarted!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dan_inv09
in reply to: Anonymous

Imagine how many threads that could have saved over the years.

There was a Windows update that caused problems several years back, initially there were many new questions posted every day and then, we never figured out why it was creeping up suddenly on so many people so late but, it went on for years.

Message 3 of 3
Logos_Atum
in reply to: Anonymous

Definitely a rebellious spirit 🙂

Dogs aren´t flammable.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report