Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
joerituijn
375 Views, 4 Replies

Sign in

Hi,

I've been sending crash reports for some time, but so far without much response. Just wondering if my problem sounds familiar and if someone else has a solution.

Problem:

Start IV, hit 'sign in' at the top right corner (cloud 360) => crash

Start IV, create a part, go to environments, click optimize => sign in dialog appears and is followed by a crash seconds later.

I really like to use the opimization function that I used in 2012 a couple times, but it's impossible to get it started. Any help is much appreciated as my frustration is growing rapidly.

Cheers!

Joeri

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi,

Are you facing this issue on 2013. Can you provide what product you have. (eg : Factory design suite 2013).

Also send us a screenshot of the error that you receive while inventor crashes.

Please provide us the email address you have used to submit the reports.

Did you manage to login and download the patch. If not, you can download from subscription center. More info can be found below.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=17911235&linkID=16831209

Looking forward to your update.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 3 of 5

Hi,

1. I’m using Autodesk Product Design suite 2013
  2. I never saw any patch notification. Wasn’t that just for 2012?
  3. I have send you my email adress through a PM.
  4. I don’t receive an error, I just get the crash screen that sends the error report. Before the crash, I see this screen:

Before Crash.png

I just created another crash report.

Cheers,

Joeri

Message 4 of 5

Please try the following suggestion and you can download the Inventor Optimization manually by logging into Subscription center. You can also login to 360.autodesk.com and download it as shown in screenshot below.

Untitled.jpg

http://beinginventive.typepad.com/being-inventive/2012/01/autodesk-suites-using-environments-tab-opt...

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 5 of 5

Thanks for the reply, however, i work with 2013 not with 2012 as mentioned before. Both suggestions only apply to 2012. I have logged a support request, thanks for your time.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report