Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
302 Views, 3 Replies

SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW

Is there any small progress on getting these insufficient, slow, time consuming presentation files to work??????
i see the same answers:
try them locally?
might be your network?
i have a project that has 40 parts, this happens every project, 0h and i can't turn off visibility on my parts..awesome.

come on autodesk
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

>i can't turn off visibility on my parts..awesome. Did you re-start Inventor after setting the visibility? Known bug. -- Rui "Riin" wrote in message news:21746495.1099428137941.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Is there any small progress on getting these insufficient, slow, time consuming presentation files to work?????? > i see the same answers: > try them locally? > might be your network? > i have a project that has 40 parts, this happens every project, 0h and i can't turn off visibility on my parts..awesome. > > come on autodesk
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

yes, i tried 7 times, nothing
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I agree... I don't know if you read my thread but I also have problem with these. Seems that Iam not the only one that have a problem with extreme time consuming drawings.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report