Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime error r6025 pure virtual function call

21 REPLIES 21
Message 1 of 22
abutcher
18126 Views, 21 Replies

Runtime error r6025 pure virtual function call

Hi all

Has anybody had this issue with Inventor 2011 runtime error R6025 pure virtual function call
This happens when deleting a view from a drawing sheet.
This is a C++ run time error, could this be an issue with Inventors programme code which needs
a hotfix??????????????

Kind regards
Adam. Edited by: abutcher on Apr 21, 2010 1:44 PM
21 REPLIES 21
Message 2 of 22
BMiller63
in reply to: abutcher

does this happen with all drawing files?
does this happen on just your workstation or canit be repeated on others?

do you get an error report? ( I recall having this issue with Inv 2008 or 2009 once, and the error repost told AD what the issue was, I think it was later fixed in a SP)

if it's specific to one drawing:
Is this an assembly or part?
does the model have any constraint errors, sketch errors, etc. (use Rebuild All to make certain)
how many sheets are there in the drawing?
does this happen with every view on the drawing?
Message 3 of 22
karlbeardsley

Hey there, we have been getting this error coming up on one of our workstations running Inventor 2011 in Windows XP.

The error seems to usually occur when the user is moving apart around or zooming etc in the assembly environment. The workstation has a Quadro 3500 card with the latest certified driver from the Autodesk hardware website. I can't figure out why we are getting the errors. Anyone else been having these issues?

Message 4 of 22
kmiller
in reply to: karlbeardsley

Any luck with finding a fix for this?  We have one machine that this happens too.  Seems to be happening when the user moves a section view created one one sheet to another.  Was just dragging the view in the browser.  Then when trying to switch activating sheets it popps up.  Any thoughts? 

Windows XP, 64-bit.  (inventor and vault 2010 still installed)

Thanks. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this response answers your question please click "Accept as Solution".
Message 5 of 22
johnsonshiue

Hi! Could you post an example here  or send it to me? It looks like it is an unhandled exception. If the files are greater than 9MB, I can set up a secure account for you to upload.

Thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 6 of 22
kmiller
in reply to: johnsonshiue

Yes it is larger and will need the account to download.  I noticed you said secure, so if we could just send it directly to you that would be great.  I would prefer not to post it on the internet.  Did you need the assembly and part files and everything as well or just the DWG file (inventor dwg)?

my email is kmiller@coldspringgranite.com

Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 7 of 22
kmiller
in reply to: johnsonshiue

In the meantime I did request to our IT staff to have them try doing a repair install. 

Message 8 of 22
aguitton116

Hi, does anyone have a clue about that.

One of my customer has the same error on a HP workstation with Inventor 2011 SP1, windows 7 pro x64, and Vault Collaboration 2011 update 2.

This happens when he switches to hidden lines mod in a sketch (part environment).

Message 9 of 22
jweiss1313

I just had a user get this error when editing a part file in the context of an assembly.  He's running Inventor Pro 2011 SP1 on a Windows 7 x64 machine.  Any idea what's up with this?

John Weiss

CAD Administrator

Follett Corporation

John C Weiss Jr.
CAD Manager
Follett LLC.
Message 10 of 22
Spielvogel
in reply to: jweiss1313

Dear Mr. Weiss,

did you find a solution for this problem (Runtime error r6025)? A colleague of us has the same problem. He's running Inventor 2011 on a Windows XP x64 machine.

with best regards

Klaus Spielvogel

MBE Coal & Minerals Technology GmbH

Message 11 of 22
0rakulo

someone found a solution to this error? SP1 fixes this? Someone already tried?

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous

I have the same problem during Autoloader analyse.

Vault 2011, AIP 2011, all up to date.

Any news about this problem ? Any fixes ?

Message 13 of 22
aguitton116
in reply to: Anonymous

Inventor 2011 SP2 is out, I did not try for the moment but maybe you can.

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
in reply to: aguitton116

Hello,

Thanks for tip. But I have the same problem with Inventor 2011 SP2.

My Vault is up-to-date : Update 2 (Version 15.2.66.0).

I have activated advanced log for Autoloader and keep you informed if I have a solution.

Regards,

Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Advanced log only informs me about the file that causes Runtime error.

I have an error if i open this file in Inventor.

The only way for me is to exclude these files of the analyse, but it's very long to find them : I have to restart Autoloader each time !!!

If anybody has another idea, I'll test it !

Message 16 of 22
stevenreed5802

We have a computer that gets this error and it is currently running Inventor 2012, please any info would be helpful

Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
in reply to: 0rakulo

Hello,

I had this problem (Vault 2011 Update 2) during my Autoloader.

SP1 doesn't solve the problem.

To fix it, I have make the Autoloader with 10% of the data, 10 times, and had no errors.

Do you have the problem using vault ? During installation ? During Autoloader ?

Message 18 of 22
MarHami

Hi, I'm having this error in Inventor 2011 SP2 (everything is updated). Tried reinstalling everything wishing that this may fix the problem, but with no luck...this problem isn't new and it seems that no one has any solution for it. In Microsoft's support site it says that this problem might be cause due to wrong coding or other coding issues, or due corrupted files (http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-files/error-r6025/aeb51401-0a1e-4bd6-... which it isn't in my case as I've already reinstalled everything and it didn't help. Also, I understand that r6025 runtime error can be cause due to a registration problem in Windows, so since I haven't tried that and I have no idea how to do that either...can anyone advise on how to do that?

Message 19 of 22
stevenguy

Hi,

I just switching to 2012 Inventor Pro few weeks and this is the first big drawign that I am opening with 2012 and I got the error (R6025).

I try on other 2 machine and the same error.

In this drawing have 7 sheets and they have some custom view and L.O.D. I thought maybe the .iam need update so I have the assembly open and went thru all the L.O.D and save the assemblt then try the drawing it crash the same with error (R6025)

Now I am worry about other drawing we have created in 2011 format.

Any one or Autodesk has a solution for this please share.

Thanks

Ps. Win7 64bit sp1

Inventor Pro 2012 sp1 vault 2012 sp1

FX4800 driver 265

48 GB ram

The machine running fine nother other 3rd party software install other than Window surcurity upate

Steve Nguyen
CAD Admin/ Eng
Inventor Pro, Inventor Publisher & Vault 2016
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5690 @3.47GHz (2 processors)
Mem 48.0 GB
OS Win 8.1 64-bit
Graphic Card: Quadro FX 4800
Message 20 of 22
mkaandorp

Same Error on same sytem.

When in Assembly and View is Shaded with Hidden Edges:

Panning and zooming wth mousewheel give after a while (few seconds) the Error.

Marco 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report